About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Manager of Investments – Higher Education
The Manager of Investments will work closely with the Director of Investments for the Higher Education line of business as well as senior management at all levels of the organization to accomplish the following objectives.
- Identify and recommend innovative financial solutions to enhance efforts to win new business and keep existing business, while improving return on investment.
- Develop cash flow and internal rate of return models and processes that facilitate and streamline the consideration of investment opportunities.
- Work with regional teams on new and retention business to develop strategies to win deals while delivering acceptable returns.
- Make and present project recommendations to senior management team.
- Assist in planning, tracking, and projecting Higher Education capital expenditures.
- Support, develop, and execute incentive and sales commission plans.
- Develop and recommend solutions and calculate financial impact including return and profitability.
- Develop pro forma strategies to drive profitable growth in our new, rebid and proactive extension business.
- Strength and experience in creative financial thinking and challenging the status quo
- Strong communication skills: oral, written, presentation and the ability to communicate with a wide range of people and behavior styles
- Strong analytical skills: database and advanced excel modeling skills
- Solid strategic, analytical and decision making skills
- Encourages and demonstrates collaboration by developing cooperative relationships throughout the organization
- Demonstrates expertise in establishing credibility at all levels within the organization
- A firm understanding of cash flow analysis, net present values, and internal rates of return is required
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting (or related field) is required, Master’s degree, CPA, or CFA considered a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of finance experience, with increasing levels of responsibility