Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
The HR Associate is a member of the myHR (shared services) call center and is responsible for providing customer service to employees, managers and the HR community in response to inquiries related to a broad range of HR related topics, including but not limited to HR policy, staffing, benefits and performance management.
The HR Associate will perform administrative, transactional, and data/records management activities in support of HR and HRIS functions, including processing life-cycle transactions such as onboarding, status change, compensation, separations, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service in response to phone and online inquiries from employees and managers.
- Resolve inquiries by accessing information in multiple HR systems.
- Triage general inquiries to ensure correct work category is assigned.
- Escalate more complex issues to Tier 2 within myHR or the appropriate COE for advanced support and follow up as required.
- Process transactions by collecting required information or back-up documentation from the employee, manager or HR.
- Respond to phone or online help requests on navigating the HR Portal and other HR related systems.
- Perform quality assurance reviews on electronic and manual transactions
- Partner with Payroll and other COEs, as appropriate to resolve issues.
- Manage workload efficiently to fulfill commitments in accordance with established service level agreements (SLAs)
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field strongly preferred
- Knowledge of HR concepts and terminology
- Experience working in a call center environment strongly preferred
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Effective listening skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Confident phone presence
- Strong ability to grasp information quickly and probe effectively when required
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize requests and duties
- Attention to detail
- Effective research, problem-solving and follow-through skills
- Strong computer/technical skills; previous HRIS experience preferred
- Ability to remain positive under pressure
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred