The HR Analytics Director is responsible for developing standardized metrics and analytics spanning the entire employee lifecycle. This position will develop predictive data models and analyze large data sets to provide critical insights that support decision making and inform Aramark’s global people strategy. This position requires exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities and will report directly to the AVP of Advanced Analytics within Aramark’s Data and Analytics Center of Excellence.
- Execute upon the vision, goals and objective for the HR Analytics and Reporting capability and ensure stakeholder alignment on priorities, implementation and management
- Develop the ownership, oversight and assurance of stakeholder participation required to manage HR Reporting and Insights and work within the organization to establish it as a critical asset
- Put in place the initiatives that bring disparate HR analytics and reporting toolsets on to a standardized platform and retire tools sets that are redundant. This will include transition of the existing reports on to the new platforms without interrupting business and functional team needs.
- Use data to build predictive and optimization models to support workforce planning, talent acquisition, turnover, diversity & inclusion, employee engagement, performance management, rewards & recognition, and all other areas corresponding to people analytics.
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and annual analyses of key business areas identifying trends and root-causes providing insights that shape operational decision making and Aramark’s global people strategy.
- Develop and execute multi-dimensional analysis leveraging both structured and unstructured data.
- Leverage creative solutions, analytics and visualization/reporting techniques to enhance knowledge and drive actionable insights.
- Proactively identify business challenges and use data analysis to help influence changes to the operations, process or programs.
- Partner with internal HR COEs (e.g. Compensation, Benefits, Talent Management & Organizational Development, and Talent Acquisition) to identify key insights, metrics, trends, and analysis to support HR business partners and "tell the story"
- Partner with Field HR to identify, measure and monitor HR performance metrics that are key drivers of business performance.
- Manage strategic projects and initiatives as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance/Economics or other related degree is preferred.
- Data analytics experience is required. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
- 7-9 years of experience with human capital data & analytics
- Advanced Excel, Access and Power Point skills,
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, QlikView, Oracle OBIE, etc.
- Experience using statistical and analytical software/tools (SAS, SQL, Enterprise Miner, Knowledge Seeker, CART,CHAID)
- Technical / systems knowledge, experience and capabilities a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills: collaborating, networking, influencing; able to work effectively in virtual international and cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills: clear oral and written skills; effective questioning; active listening
- Strong project planning and management skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple initiatives