Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
- Provide all general support of HR functions at the stadium or arena for Aramark operations.
- Identify best practices and organizational efficiencies, as well as coach and train line managers to properly apply human resource policies and procedures within the various units.
- Work closely with the Leadership team to drive elements of the Talent Management Strategy (Talent Acquisition, On boarding, Performance Management, Development, Succession Planning and Retention).
- Manage the process and implementation of the following: exempt level staffing, recruitment and scheduling of hourly front line employees, training and development of front line and management employees, employee relations, coaching and counseling, retention and incentive programs, payroll, benefits, compliance and safety training.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- A minimum of two years experience in a Human Resource Generalist role. Food service, hotel or hospitality experience in operations is strongly preferred.
- Human Resource experience must include specific employment and recruiting experience with a large customer service hourly employee population.
- Preferred experience in dealing with unions.
- Candidate must be willing to be hands on with staff and operations and be willing to work event-based hours that include evenings and weekends.