Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark’s leisure group specializes in lodging, recreation, conference centers and meeting services. The scope of our operations includes lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise, casual and fine dining experiences, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks. We have been active partners with the National Park Service for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States. We are one of the nation’s leading managers of conference centers with a strong focus on customer experience. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.Description:
To oversee daily operations, scheduling, and customer interactions for the AV department, who provide technical assistance with AV equipment, first level computer support for guests, faculty and staff. Stock and maintain classroom, meeting room, and break out room stationery supplies as needed. Maintain client relationships and manage assigned client project initiatives. Ensure that all AV and computing priorities are met in an accurate and timely manner.
- Daily - Ensure all classrooms, meeting rooms, and breakout rooms are properly stocked with stationary supplies.
- Daily - Ensure all classroom, meeting room, and break out room Audio Visual supplies and equipment and in working order and immediately report any malfunctions to appropriate parties (Management and/or college IT Team).
- Enforce and ensure that all policies and procedures are properly understood and followed.
- Understands all pertinent aspects of hardware and software used at the center.
- Attend all mandatory meetings.
- Attend applicable training sessions as designated by the Leadership team.
- Perform basic maintenance and cleaning of all AV equipment.
- Advise faculty on best practices for our AV environment; assist with the execution of their more intricate requests and modify presentations, etc. as required.
- Analyze business needs; schedule staff accordingly, and coordinate daily team activity.
- Maintain inventory of required supplies, and public area room stock levels, and place supply orders as needed within budgetary guidelines.
- Assist with setting up and checking equipment prior to class starts.
- Assist faculty, staff and guests with use of AV and computers and software.
- Consistently evaluate equipment and provide feedback to appropriate parties. Recommend upgrades and equipment purchase options.
- Monitor staff performance and behavior, and correct/praise as appropriate.
- Make suggestions on future purchasing and necessary upgrades of equipment; remain current on industry trends.
- Manage client relationship to include: Program management, IT project distribution, product ordering and forecasting
- Manage internal systems both for ARAMARK and client. Communicate updates and changes with Senior Team when appropriate
- Use good judgment, common sense, and fairness in decisions with all team members
- Maintain a high level of morale and cooperation
- Communicate all appropriate information to team leaders and managers via the established communication standards
- Represent ARAMARK and the client in such a manner as to enhance their reputation
- Evidence by personal example, the philosophy of work ethic, personal and professional development that leads to maximum satisfaction and performance of all assigned tasks
- Follow and ensure that the business conduct policy is met
- At management discretion assist other departments as needed with projects, assignments, classroom set-ups, box moves, Shipping & Receiving, etc
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Individual should ideally possess 2 years experience in the audiovisual industry required
- Management or supervisory over a small team (5 or less employees) preferred
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well independently and as part of a team
- Strong time management and multitasking abilities required. Working knowledge of computers in a networked environment, basic telecommunication, troubleshooting, videoconferencing, audio reinforcement and video projection systems are preferred
- Must be proficient in MS Office Applications