Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Position Summary: The Catering and Premium Services Lead Worker is responsible for the oversight or delegation of responsibilities within catering and/or other premium services operations. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
• Valid Driver’s License and ability to drive company vehicles
• Previous experience as a server in a food service role required
• Demonstrates excellent customer service, communication, time management and organization skills
• Working knowledge of food safety principles and procedures
• Must be able to obtain a food safety certification
• Requires constant standing and walking
• Requires frequent lifting of up to 25 lbs.
• Requires occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs.
• Exhibit and practice the highest level of guest satisfaction skills
• Willing to accept change, new procedures, and constructive comments
• Ability to build relationships with guests and co-workers
• Demonstrated organizational skills to improve efficiency
• Ability to coordinate multiple tasks, meet production/service time schedules, and adapt to necessary and unforeseen changes
• Demonstrate consistent professionalism in the execution of daily assignments
• Must be able to effectively communicate and understand directions
• Must be able to understand safety rules, ARAMARK Alcohol Regulations, operating and maintenance instructions and procedures
• Must be willing to perform a variety of tasks as assigned
• Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends
• Basic computer skills and ability to quickly learn new technology systems
• Ability to manage people and have accountability for company assets
• Successful completion of the Aramark Hourly Food Handlers training within the first 30 days of employment
• Must be willing to follow all Aramark Safety Standards
• Courtesy and tact in dealing with guests, co-workers, as well as others in the college community
• Previous experience as a supervisor in a related role preferred
• ServSafe Certified
• TIPS Trained