About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Lead Audio Visual Worker
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for coordinating audio visual services with Planning Managers and customers in accordance with Media Support Aramark standards of operation and safety policies.
- Responsible for identifying acoustical problems, designing a solution and implementing solutions when possible in the conference center.
- Responsible for the daily delivery of audio visual equipment within Media Support Services including set-up and storage.
- Develops plan for problem corrections based on measurements, and uses software applications to demonstrate scope of plan.
- Maintains daily work schedule throughout workday by monitoring adjustments to A/V equipment in customer meeting rooms.
- Properly transports equipment from meeting rooms to dedicated storage locations with respect to time constraints and inventory control.
- Maintains accurate record of usage of equipment by customers and conveys that information into daily invoicing system.
- Delivers invoices to designated Media Support Personnel for posting and distribution to front office and to conference planning mangers for record keeping.
- Provide assistance to conferees in the operation of equipment, and as needed, to be able to juggle multiple tasks at one time.
- Follows Aramark policies and procedures.
- May be required to work overtime, nights and/ or weekends.
EDUCATION: College degree in the audio, video or acoustical field.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum of one (1) year experience with conference/ hotel audio- visual environment. One (1) year experience in acoustical design applications. Must have knowledge of personal computers and software. Must have professional customer interaction skills.