Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Skype for Business and Telecommunications administrator. Must handle daily MACDs and troubleshooting requests on various Telecommunications technologies. Required to handle office cabling moves and requirements.
Supports and administer IT infrastructure technology and provides solutions to business problems. Takes responsibility for technical planning, architecture development and system modification. Adheres to change management policies and best practice methodologies to minimize system interruptions and downtime. Assesses the compatibility and integration of products/services proposed as standards in order to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technologies.
Performs daily administration of Microsoft Skype for Business platform which is used to provide full collaboration, conferencing and PSTN calling. Run Powershell scripts, create workflows and response groups.
Handles daily tickets and requests for MACDs for all supported phone systems and telecom technologies, including but not limited to Microsoft Skype for Business, Avaya, Cisco, Exchange Unified Messaging and Telesoft Call Accounting system.
Troubleshoots problems with telephone sets, call quality issues, VoIP endpoints, call routing issues, phone systems and hardware. Creates Service Now knowledge articles.
Handles voice and data cabling requests, such as: patching, punch downs and cabling moves. Participate in corporate administration meetings to discuss office move requirements.
Performs routine maintenance and repair of telecommunication systems. Troubleshoots problems and open tickets with appropriate vendors and carriers. Follows through to completion.
Use troubleshooting tools, such as Prognosis to monitor call quality throughout the Enterprise
Provide exceptional customer service and support to internal customers and provide occasional end-user training to end users at all levels.
Complete assigned tasks and activities associated with day to day technical operations.
Monitor the Service Now ticket queue daily and route tickets to the Telecom team
Required to be part of the on-call rotation with the team.
Minimum of 4 years hands on Telecommunications technology, Skype for Business, Cabling and PBX system administration
Associate Degree in a related discipline, Bachelors in a non-related field and/or equivalent certification within a technical discipline.
I. Technical IT Expertise
Hands on experience with the following technologies preferred:
· 4+ years of experience supporting Telecommunications systems and technologies
· 3+ years of administration experience with Microsoft Skype for Business full functionality, including PSTN calling capabilities. Experience with on premise, cloud and hybrid environments are suitable.
· Proof of experience running Powershell scripts and support of Exchange Unified Messaging accounts
· Must have experience with voice, data and riser cabling. Will be required to work with Facilities teams to move cables and patch in devices as needed for office moves. Experience reading floor plans and designing a cabling floor plan.
· Experience administering and troubleshooting Avaya and Polycom voip phones, along with E-911 emergency call routing services
· Must be familiar with troubleshooting voice circuits & services, such as: PRIs, POTs lines, SIP Trunks, Toll Free, long distance and international services
· Experience with managing a call accounting system database, such as Telesoft
· General knowledge of networking fundamentals, including: QOS, COS, LAN/WAN, MPLS networks, Vlans, SIP, TCP/IP and general routing configurations
· Experience with Sonus Session Border Controllers (SBC) a plus
· Experience providing support for business applications, executing business continuity strategies and ensuring SLAs are met
· Requires excellent customer service and communication skill. This position will interact with all levels within the organization
II. Industry Knowledge/Emerging Technologies
Possesses a general understanding of the organization. Is beginning to acquire knowledge of the business functions supported, the areas of IT, and the ARAMARK’s products and services.
III. Communication and Client Interaction
Works effectively on a continuing basis with IT colleagues to assist customers in understanding and explaining business and technical issues.
IV. Problem Solving/Decision Making
Ability to troubleshoot problems, outages and failures and take the appropriate actions to correct in accordance with organization’s change control process.
V. Project Life Cycle Management
Operates effectively as part of a larger team and in managing own work. Is assigned tasks of limited duration and complexity.