Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
Provide accounting and financial advisory support to Aramark’s Business Services center. Roles and responsibilities includes monitoring and supporting the business by facilitating the monthly close process for actual and budget and supporting various business projects.
- Perform monthly reconciliations of payroll tax deductions and company payroll tax liability accounts.
- Perform monthly reconciliations of payroll garnishment deductions and garnishment payments.
- Maintain and monitor applicable SOX controls and provide associated support to internal and external auditors.
- Participate in special projects by supporting management and the project team in various tasks.
- Partake in creating desk top procedures documenting task processes.
Status and Scope:
- Ability to deal with diverse groups and various levels of financial and operating personnel.
- Ability to work independently (with limited supervision) and possesses the initiative to identify problems and propose solutions.
- Flexibility, multi-tasking, creative thinking, good business judgment, strong organizational & communication skills are all required to meet strict deadlines and manage other projects.
- Must be a strong team player, highly motivated, eager to learn, and able to work under pressure during peak periods.
- Ability to communicate well with internal and external parties, including other regions, customers, banks, vendors, internal accountants and provide excellent customer service.
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or similar field preferred from an accredited university.
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Strong Excel Skills
- Knowledge Oracle Financial is a plus.
- Payroll accounting experience is preferred
- ADP experience is preferred