About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Senior Finance Clerk must act with integrity and strictly adhere to all accounting policies and procedures for auditing purposes to ensure the financial success of the line of business.
This position will assist the Regional Finance Manager with various financial and operational metrics, trends, projects, and ad hoc requests.
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Support weekly revenue reporting process - collaborate with senior management to compile, review, and interpret weekly revenue trends
- Assist in the monthly forecasting process with a focus on revenue reporting
- Assist in performing monthly/quarterly forecasting, financial analysis
- Work with Regional Finance Manager and Unit Controller to develop a structured process for close and projection process
- Directly support decision making process through financial analysis surrounding revenue recognition, pricing, market trends, forecasts, budgeting
- Assist in developing a monthly executive reporting package - collaborate with team to establish value-added reporting, design and compile reporting on a monthly basis
- Proactively work to maximize efficiencies and establish scalable solutions
- Special projects and ad hoc reporting as assigned
- Assist in various projects as assigned
- Assist in AR process
- Proven communication skills with the ability to think quickly and identify/solve issues
- Ability to take initiative; have a strong sense of urgency; and able to multi-task
- Proven ability to manage multiple deadlines and adapt when priorities change
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Strong leadership skills; excellent communication and customer service skills
- Work cross-organizationally to problem-solve obstacles and unexpected needs.
- Capable of managing internal resources, third party resources, and subcontractors, when necessary.
Required / Expected Qualifications:
- Associates Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or other related field preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in Financial Analysis
- Prior experience in a high-volume/fast-paced environment required
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills with a strong attention to detail
- Background check required