About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide.
- Lead a team of sales professionals and drive profitable sales growth in assigned territory
- Recruit, develop, coach, and support new and existing Account Executives, and ensure that they meet their weekly activity guidelines to achieve high performance
- Evaluate and develop existing and new business opportunities through a consultative selling approach
- Build strong relationships, internally and externally, to ensure the overall success of new sales.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum two years business-to-business outside sales experience focused on new account generation, preferably selling a service
- Minimum three years managing sales professionals using an account management approach (prospecting, selling, growing, maintaining, and retaining accounts)
- Strong track record of accomplishments and demonstrated success managing sales professionals through the use of formal activity guidelines and technology based measurement systems
- Professional presence and proficiency in consultative selling skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and contact-management software such as Salesforce, ACT, etc.
- Willing to travel, including some overnight travel
- A valid driver’s license
- Successful completion of Criminal Background, Motor Vehicle Record, and Drug Screen checks