Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
Aramark K-12 provides a complete range of food, facility, uniform and other support services to more than 500 K-12 school districts in the U.S. It offers public and private education institutions a family of dining and facility services including: on-site and off-site breakfast and lunch meal programs, after-school snacks, catering, nutrition education, retail design and operations, maintenance, custodial, grounds, energy management, construction management, and building commissioning. For more information on Aramark's K-12 food service programs, please visit www.aramarkschools.com.
Plans, administers and directs all unit activities related to custodial services, client financial accountability, and compliance with the standards established by Aramark Education, regulatory agencies and client and leads facility management department. Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with other departments to provide a unified approach to facility management. Primary level of impact in within own component, but can affect the overall facility safety and operations.
- Delivers strong operational performance by executing Aramark Education programs; continually monitoring operations and completing assessments and necessary action plans to provide an optimal, proactive, safely operating facility maintenance program, which drives customer satisfaction. Responsible for increasing business volume of facility service.
- Interacts with Client and maintains effective client and customer relations at all levels of client organization. Attend client meetings and provide expertise in facilities management.
- Provides overall direction and manages performance for all Facility and Maintenance Managers, Supervisors and front line employees, ensuring employee development, engagement and compliance with human resource related policies and standards.
- Develops operational component forecasts and is able to explain variances. Responsible for component's accounting functions and budget including; including labor costs, supply costs, inventories, and ensures services are in agreement between Aramark and the Client.
- Ensures consistent application and regular use of all WebTMA modules to properly manage the operation.
- Ensures compliance with all contract obligations.
- Order, maintain, and use capital equipment efficiently.
- Complete and approve weekly and monthly financial operating reports.
- Ensure compliance with all OSHA regulations and other, local, state, and federal government regulations.
- Oversee small projects.
- Bachelors Degree
- With a minimum 5-10 years experience in facilities management required.
- Knowledge of facility related equipment, financial analysis and interpretation and one recognized facilities certification is required.
- Proficient in the use and functionality of WebTMA and Facilities Management Certification such as Certified Plant Maintenance Manager (CPMM) or equivalent is preferred.
- Working knowledge of building systems, i.e. boilers, chillers, generators, HVAC/R is preferred
- Previous construction management experience highly preferred
- High degree of integrity and business maturity
- P & L experience required
- Demonstrated time management skills, resulting in the ability to manage multiple client relationships and prioritize time and resources accordingly.