Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark’s leisure group specializes in lodging, recreation, conference centers and meeting services. The scope of our operations includes lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise, casual and fine dining experiences, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks. We have been active partners with the National Park Service for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States. We are one of the nation’s leading managers of conference centers with a strong focus on customer experience. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.
JACKS DINING C-STORE CLOSER
The Closer stays until the store is closed, oversees shutting down of the convenient store and ensures it meets sanitation requirements for the next day. The closer also ensures that the station is set and ready for the day shift, which includes proper storage and stocking, as well as washing and sanitizing stations before leaving for the night. We are looking for someone that is flexible, with a wide range of skills and can work in a fast-paced environment.
This position is in a fast passed environment. Please be aware before applying that shifts will last past midnight. This position is Monday through Friday.
Essential Duties, Tasks, & Responsibilities:
• Must have knowledge of cash register, credit card machines, and Aramark cashier policy to effectively service the customer
• Must be familiar or become familiar with all menu items and pricing to effectively complete financial transactions and answer questions from customers
• Maintain an organized, neat, and clean cashier station
• Count, organize, and balance the cash drawer; fill out the cash document; and make deposits while in the presence of a manager or supervisor
• Monitor theft in the location and report incidents to managers
• Maintain a positive attitude and smile
• Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
• Ensure proper storage of food items
• Ensure a smooth transition from night shift to day shift
• Wiping down station to meet sanitation needs
• Dispose of garbage
• Follow uniform standards
• Clean food warmer and coolers daily
• Keep track of waste, using waste materials provided at the station
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
• Must be detail- oriented
• Excellent customer service
• Ability to read, write, and follow instructions
• Ability to count US currency
• Must be able to lift 20 lbs. or more