About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Plan, coordinate and flawlessly execute corporate meetings and events on the Sprint World Headquarters campus. Organize various types of corporate meetings/events from inception to completion with minimal supervision. Maintain strong/positive relationships with both Clients and operating departments through the utilization of good communication skills.Qualifications:
- Respond to guest inquiries/requests regarding events.
- Maintain a trace system that manages inquiries, accounts, and events by regularly scheduled contact with the Client. Plan, develop, and manage corporate meetings and events. Establish timelines, progress reports, agendas, and action plans.
- Estimate costs, budgets and logistics pertaining to meeting/event.
- Work with the Food Service Director of Catering on special menu costing.
- Ensure daily meeting/event information is clearly and properly posted and communicated to operating departments.
- Provide on-site direction and coordination to ensure that all aspects of the meeting/event plans and schedules are delivered in a high quality manner.
- Have a thorough knowledge of the steps involved in planning a diverse array of meetings and events, including food service/preparation and the delegation of responsibilities.
- Visualize how the finished plans will appear. Collaborate effectively with other Client Departments and vendors providing services to the Sprint Campus.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Meet or exceed customer expectation by providing exceptional service, attention to detail and quick response.
- Handle customer complaints and rectify problem situations. Manage multiple activities in a specific time period.
- Accept responsibility for the accuracy of the work as produced.
- Extremely detail-oriented and organized, good decision-making skills, sound judgment, excellent sales skills. Strong communication/interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to effectively identify Client business issues and propose logical solutions to senior level executives. Ability to handle stress, remain calm and productive as unexpected pressures / dilemmas arise.
- Ability to build relationships with guests, coworkers and Client vendors.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and effectively manage time and priorities. Self-motivated and independent thinker.
- Ability to easily pool a team of specialists together and supervise their performance. Flexibility in meeting deadlines and accommodating urgent requests.
- Excellent problem resolution skills and resourceful nature.
- Bright team-player with enthusiastic and positive attitude. Meet or exceed guest expectations, quality and presentation standards.
- Willing to accept change, new procedures and constructive comments.
- Compliance with Aramark and Client guidelines and procedures. Demonstrate consistent professionalism in the execution of daily assignments. Lifting 20 lbs. to 40 lbs. maximum.
Pushing / Pulling: requires the ability to push or pull loaded carts over varied terrain and through varied environmental conditions. Requires walking or standing to a significant degree.
People: Taking Instructions / Helping: In the performance of your job you must be able to recognize and take direction to assist coworkers in the execution of daily production and service needs. This activity may include assisting with duties outside of your daily routine.