The Senior Treasury Analyst will support all aspects of Treasury Operations activities. This includes assisting with the development of cash management treasury solutions for all global and domestic business segments of the company. This position is responsible for maintaining all cash transactions for ARAMARK Corporation and Subsidiaries. Initiates and coordinates all funds movement. Position transfers approximately $500 million on a daily basis.
The ideal candidate must possess strong attention to details, excellent communication skills and be able to prioritize in a fast paced deadline driven environment. Exceptional multi-tasking and organizational skills needed to succeed in a high volume daily activity environment.
Must be experienced in the setup and function of the various cash management products including; FIS Integrity, Trintech ReconNet, FISERV BRMedge and FISERV Accurate.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Assists with the Global Implementation of the FIS Integrity and other related Treasury Systems.
- Assists with Trintech ReconNet System (Bank Account Reconciliation Module) administration and maintenance process.
- Assists with the BRMedge (Bank Account Relationship) System.
- Assists with the redesign of the BankMaster and Serial File Databases.
- Assists with the interface between FIS Integrity and Bloomberg for rates and FX trades.
- Assists with the interface between FIS Integrity and Oracle General Ledger.
Wire Transfer Systems
- Initiates, monitors and controls the operation and maintenance of the Wells Fargo Bank’s Wire Transfer System and FIS Integrity System.
- Submits approximately 50 to 60 domestic and international wire transfers per day.
- Sets up all repetitive wire transfer templates within the system and coordinates approval process with the Assistant Treasurer.
- Controls and maintains the daily transaction log of all funds movements through 200 Corporate and Subsidiaries Bank Accounts.
- Initiates and controls the wire transfer systems for Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase, US Bank and PNC Bank.
- Initiates, monitors and controls the Canadian banks for the wire transfer process and FIS Integrity System.
- Responsible the posting of all cash transactions to the Oracle General Ledger for the US and Canada.
ACH Payment Systems
- Monitors, initiates and controls the operation of the Wells Fargo ACH Module for Corporate Treasury.
- Submits approximately 40 to 50 domestic ACH transfers per day.
- Develops and maintains the ACH transaction log for ARAMARK and Subsidiaries.
- Maintains the Wire/ACH transfer compliance authorizations and policies for ARAMARK, US Subsidiaries and Aramark Canada. Reviews and monitors authorized signers for any changes and updates on a daily basis.
- Insures all funds transfers are authorized and validated according to ARAMARK’s Corporate Finance Policy Statements guidelines.
- Assists with the SOX/Compliance audits.
- Acts as central repository for all funds transfer requests.
- Compiles all cash transactions into the FIS Integrity Treasury Workstation.
- Coordinates daily cash position for ARAMARK with Director, Global Treasury
Daily, Weekly & Monthly Reporting for LOBs
- Generates and distributes daily, weekly and monthly reporting to lines of business. Types of reports include collection accounts, lockbox deposits, zero balance accounts and credit card transactions
- Analyzing various credit card optimization initiatives. Assists with special projects for credit cards, virtual cards and merchant processors.
Position reports to the Assistant TreasurerQualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required
- MBA Finance or Accounting Preferred
- May require CTP designation
- Strong Knowledge with cash/bank management systems
- Three to Five Years relevant experience, financial analysis and cash management
- Must have Treasury Systems Experience (i.e. FIS Integrity or any Treasury Workstation System, BRMedge System, Trintech’s ReconNet System & Bloomberg)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Accuracy is imperative