Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Interprets and ensures compliance with Aramark policies, procedures and guidelines
- Responsible to manage, motivate, train and support hourly employees located at multiple sites and departments
- Ensures compliance with Aramark, government and accrediting agency standards, regulations and codes regarding food storage, preparation, sanitation and record keeping
- Establishes and maintains excellent client relations and customer satisfaction
- Ensures consistent and equitable administration of HR policies, procedures and guidelines to facilitate effective employee
- Control staffing to operate Can be responsible for supervision, directing orientation, on-the-job training, in-service training and continuing education programs.
- Front of house operations for F&B Outlets and be responsible for service standards and food safety standards are met.
- You will interact with customers and clients on a daily basis as well as have responsibility staffing, scheduling, training and developing of hourly
- Responsible for ensuring flawless execution of special events.
- When working in Guest Services, responsible for guest recovery, front desk management, and reservations.
- Responsible for oversight of lodging staff including Housekeepers, Front Desk Agents, Valet, Concierge and more
- General office duties as assigned
- All other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 Years’ experience in related areas Key experience in the following categories is a plus: customer service leadership, hospitality operations, restaurant management, and other related fields.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to solve unique and complex problems
- Ability to communicate at high efficiency and effectiveness with clients, vendors, internal leadership and operations
- Ability to respond quickly to changing
- Strong customer service principles and practices are
- Personally organized and capable of handling multiple open inquiries simultaneously as well as interpersonal, team and partnering
- Fluent computer skills (MS Office suite) and the ability to learn POS systems (SMS, Retail Pro, MICROS)