Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Work closely with the Higher Education Culinary Residential Development Menu Team.
- Gather food & beverage insights to lead to assist with the development of the spring 2018 menu.
- Review Higher Education Prima Acceptability Factor Data to determine spring 2018 recipes
- Develop the Residential Fall Limited Time Offer promotions and all supporting culinary tools. Includes development of 2 promotions. Work closely with the culinary team to define the insights and recipes.
- Develop the Residential Fall Holiday & Theme events and all supporting culinary tools.
- Involved in the development of the Higher Education Premium Residential Brand solution.
- Participate in local Higher Education site visits
- Responsible for successfully completing daily tasks and/or project work assigned by mentor/manager.
- Assist with daily data entry work to support the residential menu team, as well the Healthcare patient menu and chef’s team
- Completion of milestones and experiences as outlined in your program learning plan
- Must be enrolled in a 4 year bachelor’s program at an accredited college/university.
- Hospitality and Food Marketing majors preferred.
- Basic knowledge of dietary needs and menu labeling laws preferred
- Available to work 40 hours per week for a minimum of 10 weeks during the summer, beginning no later than June 1st.
- Strong organizational, time management and leadership skills are required.
- The ability to communicate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- The ability to respond effectively to changing demands.
- Experience with and knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications