Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
Maintenance operations manager needed in beautiful Southern California!
We are currently seeking a Facilities Manager to support our Maintenance Operations. The Facilities Manager - Maintenance is responsible for supervising all unit activities related to facility maintenance and engineering services.
- Leadership - Leverage Aramark's coaching model to engage and develop team members to their fullest potential. Reward and recognize employees. Ensure individual and all team performance meets objectives and client expectations. Plan and lead daily team briefings. Ensure safety standards in all operations.
- Client Relationship - Identify client needs and communicate operational progress. Deliver and model WEST as foundation for excellent customer service.
- Financial Performance - Ensure the completion and maintenance of P&L or client budget statements. Deliver client and company financial targets. Adopt all Aramark processes and systems, understand performance metrics, data, order and inventory trends; educate teams on key levers to improve margins.
- Leadership - May manage as part of larger team or manage function independently and without direct supervision. Customarily and regularly directs the work of at least two full-time employees or their equivalent. Makes or influences employment decisions affecting the team, including hiring, promotions, and other changes in status. The ability to multi-task is a must.
- Responsible for developing and executing maintenance solutions to meet customer needs.
- Executes facilities maintenance and upkeep following predefined specifications.
- Lead, mentor, engage and develop teams to maximize their contributions, including recruiting, assessing, training, coaching and managing performance. Ensure maintenance services appropriately connects to the Executional Framework.
- Coach employees by creating a shared understanding about what needs to be achieved and how it is to be achieved.
- Reward and recognize employees.
- Ensure safety and sanitation standards in operation are compliant with Aramark and client regulations.
- Requires at least 2 years experience and 0-2 years in a management role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience