Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
Aramark Healthcare is a leader in providing food, facility, clinical technology and senior living services to nearly 1300 healthcare organizations throughout North America. Our presence is felt throughout the entire healthcare continuum, from patients, visitors and residents, to nurses and physicians. That's why we believe our people are truly our greatest asset. And it's why we're committed to creating an internal culture where the best people want to work - with a dedication to diversity, exceptional career development, competitive benefits and compensation, and generous community initiatives that make a difference.
Aramark Healthcare has continued to grow and is searching for a Marketing Communications Specialist for Baylor University Medical Center, located in Dallas, TX.
- Communication – Designed to control all internal and external source documentation for both Aramark and Baylor Scott and White. This position would also be responsible for all media related projects such as coordination of media between Aramark/Baylor and the DFW community. In addition, this position would manage strategic plan communication at all levels of the organization.
- Marketing – Facilitation of Aramark intellectual property marketing to CTX, along with any custom marketing and promotional material that may be customized to support the health and wellness movement. In addition, to liaison with Aramark corporate to ensure we at the front of the line as it relates to new innovations.
- Project Management – Lead and monitor all project management needs related to BSW integration efforts for NTX and CTX. This would include Aramark deployments to include major pursuit process, and retention activity.
- Bachelor’s Degree required/Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing and/or communications.
- PR, Marketing and/or Corporate Communications experience.
- Superb writing skills are required.
- Microsoft proficiency in Word, Power Point and Excel is a requirement
- PR experience is a plus.
- Project management experience is a plus.
- Education and/or services marketing experience a plus.
- Experience or demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team-based environment within a matrix organization.
- Experience managing multiple projects on a tight deadline.
- Experience in design programs is a plus