Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
Management position, responsible for developing and executing warehouse solutions. Offers a wide variety of warehouse solutions to meet customer and client needs.
- Leadership - Lead, mentor, engage and develop teams to maximize their contributions, including recruiting, assessing, training, coaching and managing performance. Ensure warehouse management services appropriately connects to the Executional Framework. Coach employees by creating a shared understanding about what needs to be achieved and how it is to be achieved. Reward and recognize employees. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in operation.
- Client Relationship - Develop and maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial relationship. Deliver and model WEST as the foundation for delivering excellent customer service. Identify client needs and communicate operational progress. Develop warehouse management program based on contract specifications. Develop strong level of trust and credibility regarding operational competency. Provide leadership for warehouse and inventory management related areas of sales opportunities. Customize warehouse and inventory management programs based on specifications and unique client needs. Provide accurate cost data for each sales proposal. Assist with planning and information as the standard selling model (STAR) is utilized with client interactions.
- Financial Performance - Responsible for building revenue and managing budget which includes cost controls with regard to labor as well as ensuring the completion and maintenance of P&L statements. Adopt all Aramark processes and systems, eliminate custom/manual reports. Utilize inventory management systems to assure compliance with contracts. Understand performance metrics, data, and order and inventory trends; educate teams on key levers to improve margins.
- Productivity - Implement and maintain GM agenda for labor initiatives. Create value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management. Consistent application of Aramark’s operating standards and processes (Operational Excellence) with particular focus on efficiencies in warehouse and inventory management. Understand end to end supply chain and procurement process and systems, ensure only authorized suppliers are used.
- Compliance - Facilities Services
- Requires at least 3-5 years experience and 3 years in a management role (requires 3-5 years experience managing hourly and salaried employees
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience