About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Clean assigned guestrooms, including bathrooms to meet the highest level of guest satisfaction.
- Clean public guest areas as needed.
- Must be able to work physically hard including being able to handle constant bending and lifting
- Must be able to work outside in inclement weather.
- Maintain a positive attitude always be willing to lend a helping hand wherever needed.
- Identify maintenance and safety issues always ensuring the Housekeeping Supervisor and Guest Services Manager are notified.
- Ensure linens used are in perfect condition do not use linens that are torn, worn or stained
- Ensure the laundry has a constant supply of clean linen
- Must have an eye for detail and presentation to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness
- Must be able to clean at least 8-10 rooms a daily - this includes but is not limited to: ensuring all beds are made, all surfaces dusted, trash removed, carpets vacuumed, linens changed, and that bathroom sinks, tubs and toilets are cleaned
- Ensure glass doors and insides of windows are clean and do not have smears on them
- Restock all supplies in guestrooms or other assigned areas.
- Report all maintenance problems for guest satisfaction.
- Responsible for keys assigned to them.
- Responsible for turning in all lost and found articles to the Housekeeping Office to be logged.
- Comply with all Aramark and the client’s policies and procedures, including safety and sanitation.
- May be responsible for cleaning employee housing areas.
- Responsible for cleaning projects assigned by management.
- Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- May be required to work a flexible and rotational schedule, including being required to work overtime, nights, and/or weekends.
- Empties trash and recycling located around the location
- Maintains quality assurance by reporting/handling issues and guest complaints according to standard processes.
- Attend all scheduled department and safety meetings
- Employee is responsible for general knowledge of corporate environmental policies and procedures and how they relate to their job functions.
- Employee is responsible for knowing the environmental aspects and associated impacts of position. Job specific Environmental Aspects and Impacts will be communicated by manager during EMS training.
- Environmental objectives and targets will be communicated by managers for each department during EMS training.
Status and Scope:
Reports to Housekeeping Supervisor
Lifting Requirements: Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds.