Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
This position provides leadership, support and consultative services to develop and enhance new and existing Aramark Facilities programs and tools. Provides support to individual regions and accounts in the implementation and improvement of systems, standards, and processes to ensure consistency of Aramark operating programs and capabilities from one facility to the next.
Core Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Client Relationship – Document observations and recommendations with formal reporting methods for client and internal audiences. Collaborate nationally with the Directors of Strategic Development to support facilities programs in selected retention efforts.
- Financial Performance – As needed.
- Productivity – Provide national support to our proprietary computerized maintenance management system relative to development upgrades and enhancements. Publish, maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) for each specific line of service: Grounds and Landscaping, Operations and Maintenance, and Cleaning. Utilize technical expertise to evaluate Aramark's operating program standards, measure performance and recommend solutions in order to enhance or improve operations. Liaison with regional Operations Excellence staff, Operations and Sales teams to provide Facilities expertise to Benchmark, APPA and Sustainability. Provide support to the regional Operational Excellence staff and Operations teams for new facility management accounts and ensure the full implementation of Aramark's operating programs. Assists in the development, implementation and facilitation of technical training programs for Facilities' Front Line Managers and employees. Collaborate nationally with the Directors of Business Development to support selected new facilities sales efforts through conducting new business surveys and assistance in the development of business models for potential client opportunities.
Additional Position Duties & Responsibilities:
- Compliance – Assess and monitor select accounts through compliance audits to ensure compliance with our client contracts, OSHA, Life Safety, and other local, state, and federal regulations.
- Program implementation
- Operational support and gap closure
- Initiative deployment
- OpX framework compliance
- Perform Quality assurance (Observational Inspections)
- Subject Matter Experts (SME)/Client interface
- Creating a repeatable facilities business model for all Market Segments supported.
- Conduct and provide support for New account startups
- Absolute Success Elements (ASE) Implementation SupportPerform other duties as assigned
- Experience – 1-2 years of work experience preferred.
- Education – Bachelor's degree required.
- Strength and illustrated experience in facilities related operations or similar, complex multi-location businesses.
- Strong client relationship experience.
- Strong communication skills: oral, written, presentation and the ability to communicate with a wide range of people and behavior styles.
- Skilled with hand held technology and Microsoft Office
- Solid analytical and decision making skills.
- Creative and flexible in attitude and style to adapt to new situations in a rapidly changing, dynamic environment.
- Encourages and demonstrates collaboration by developing cooperative relationships throughout the organization.
- Must have experience with building and maintaining collaborative internal relationships.
- Highly developed interpersonal, analytical and communication skills (written and oral).
- 70% travel is expected.