Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
Serves as a collaborative partner with the business and aligns solutions based on business plan, initiatives, and driving operator efficiencies as well as delivering innovation that supports and grows the business. Develops the vision and long term roadmap of the Enterprise POS Data Integration portfolio. Works with the POS menu management, Data Architecture & Enterprise Data Warehousing, Application Development, and IT Support Services teams to build and enhance integration toolset from existing ideas, and helps develop new concepts based on industry research and the needs of customers and new business directives. Possesses a blend of business and deep technology skills, a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. Works with subject matter experts and Vendors to align and plan tool roadmap.
- Maintains a solid understanding and partners with team management to periodically survey key business stakeholders for input in to the base functional needs and the current and future direction of business needs as a key driver of data integration, architecture and tool requirements.
- Understands, drives and governs the data requirements for the POS Data Management application.
- Manages the present and future-state direction of the POS data integration portfolio. Conducts continuous review of the portfolio and develops strategies for business input to assess adequacy and efficacy of purpose of the tools that drive each solution.
- Maintains visible communication venues through the use of Sharepoint, Intranet, email updates and periodic workshops to promote the ongoing status and direction of the technology/tool portfolio.
- Maintains project/task backlog and supervises the activities of team members where applicable.
- Oversees the architecture for PDM application, data & security and ensures that they align with the enterprise standards.
- Introduces and manages the implementation of best practices, standards and templates.
- Ensures proper application change (change requests & issue tracking), configuration (version control), build (integration) and release (deployment & acceptance testing) management practices are followed and operational risk is minimized.
- Works closely with POS menu management team to ensure service levels are being met and risk to the business is minimal.
- Monitors support issues, ensures resolution plans and reports progress to management.
- Mentor, coach and train team members on technology and career development skills.
STATUS AND SCOPE:
- Reporting to Senior Director of Enterprise POS Data Integration, provides consultation and interacts with all levels of Technology management and non-management personnel.
- Understanding of modern approaches to data architecture and integration
- Experience with Application and Database Solution Architecture, Development and Management.
- Database Development (MS SQL Server, Oracle) – 10 years
- Web Development – 10 years
- API Development – 8 years
- ETL(SSIS) – 10 years
- Micros POS integration – 5 years