The HR Manager, Corporate Functions provides leadership and generalist support across multiple corporate staff functions. This position provides strategic consultation to senior leadership and partners with them to execute HR strategy that aligns with and enables the achievement of business strategy. This role also managers and administers key HR processes across Corporate Functions and headquarter projects.
- Act as primary HR business partner for corporate functions - specifically Human Resources function including each Executive Leader and their leadership team
- Partner with HR leaders and teams to identify opportunities, develop solutions, and drive results/impact
- Coach and advisor to HR leaders and people managers regarding people and strategy (Organization Design, Change Management, Talent Management and Employee Engagement)
- Provide ad hoc HR support as needed for other Corporate Functions (based on direction from AVP, Human Resources – Corporate Functions)
- Manage and administer key HR processes – including analytics & reporting, on-boarding, HR system transactions, issue resolution and policy administration
- Ensure the efficient delivery of HR programs and services to include, but not limited to performance management, compensation planning, talent reviews, etc.
- Build and implement organizational effectiveness strategies focused on driving employee engagement and retention
- Lead, plan and execute Headquarter focused initiatives (such as Employee Appreciation Day, Take your Child to Work Day and other initiatives)
- Collaborate with Centers of Excellence (COEs) to attract, on board, develop and retain the talent needed to meet business needs
- Support enterprise diversity and inclusion initiatives through partnership with business leaders to develop inclusive and cohesive teams
- Drive adherence to compliance of policies and procedures
- Bachelor's degree in HR Development, Labor Relations, OD or related business field required; Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum 5-7 years of progressive experience as an HR generalist role, with strong process capability, project management, organization capability/organization development, change management and talent management experience
- Employment relations experience including conducting investigations and resolution development
- Demonstrated ability to lead change initiatives
- Proven ability to routinely and effectively partner, communicate and consult with business leaders
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills are required.
- Experience in using HR technology and administering employment actions
- Must take initiative to improve processes as needed
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- HR Certification (PHR, SPHR, SHRM-SCP) desired