Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
Position Summary: Suite Attendants are responsible for taking customer orders and serving food and beverage according to customer requests. Suite Attendants provide a premium guest service experience by escalating and/or resolving any issues or special requests made by the guests in the suite(s). Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Ensures suites are stocked with proper food, beverage, and product before and during event based on Aramark standards and suite holders’ orders
- Maintains appearance and cleanliness of suite and food service areas during event
- Replenishes food and beverage product during event upon guests’ requests
- Adheres to all alcohol service policies and safe drinking guidelines including checking guests’ identification
- Maintains knowledge of menu items and all other offerings
- Provides an elevated level customer service, anticipating guests’ needs
- Breaks down and cleans food service areas and equipment post event; returns equipment to proper storage area
- Inventories product at the end of each event
- Maintains a positive attitude towards guests, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures including proper food safety and sanitation
- Ensures security of company assets
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous experience as a server, suite attendant, or other related role required
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Working knowledge of food safety principles and procedures
- Must be able to obtain a food safety certification
- Must be able to obtain all Aramark and state/local required alcohol service certifications
- Requires constant standing and walking
- Requires frequent lifting of up to 25 lbs.
- Requires occasional lifting of up to 50 lbs.
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends