Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark’s leisure group specializes in lodging, recreation, conference centers and meeting services. The scope of our operations includes lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise, casual and fine dining experiences, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks. We have been active partners with the National Park Service for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States. We are one of the nation’s leading managers of conference centers with a strong focus on customer experience. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.Description:
This position is a member of the Maintenance Crew. This department maintains all land assignment facilities as well as several public facilities.
- This is an outside position working in all types of weather; rain, snow, cold or heat can happen all in the same day.
- Job requires the use and training of power equipment to include but not limited to chain saws, weed whacker, pressure washer, and portable generators along with small power and hand tools.
- Requires training in the “Fire Wise Program” and its implementation on our land assignments. This is strenuous work performed on sloping and uneven ground.
- Requires cutting splitting and supplying firewood to interruptive cabin site.
- The JV Land crew, cuts brush, fills potholes, cleans campsites, cleans fire pits and performs light road maintenance in two large campgrounds. The land crew paint and repairs picnic tables, porches and signs around campsites.
- Perform other work as assigned.
Status and Scope:Qualifications:
Facilities Manager or Facility Maintenance Supervisor
- Speak, read, and write English.
- Lifting and carrying 50 pounds
- Constant bending and movement
- Must have full working knowledge of landscaping trade.
- Assist in designing and replacement of all planting and trail areas as needed.
- Assist with daily work orders and projects, including grounds labor when required.
- Complete other projects as assigned.
- Employee is responsible for general knowledge of corporate environmental policies and procedures and how they relate to their job functions. Corporate policies and procedures are posted on bulletin boards or can be accessed at dpr.web. .
- Employee is responsible for knowing the environmental aspects and associated impacts of their job position. Job specific environmental aspects and Impacts will be communicated by Dept. Managers during EMS training.
- Environmental objectives and targets will be communicated by dept. managers for each dept. during EMS training.
- Employee will have no less than 1 performance review per season to include an evaluation of performance standards as they relate to work instructions addressing their department’s environmental aspects. Employee will be aware of environmental objectives and targets within their department and how the objectives and targets affect their job performance. Preferable to have valid Driver’s License and be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a working knowledge of hand & small power tools.
- Must have good communication skills.
Chainsaw, cart, weed whacker, PPE, pallet jack, hand truck, telephone, hand held radio, company motor vehicle, various other tools and landscaping or maintenance equipment
Travel Requirements: Little or No Travel (>10%)
HEAVY - Lifting 100 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects up to 50 pounds