Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
Growth Enablement Project Manager
A Growth Enablement Project Manager is responsible for enabling systematic solutions across the portfolio and tailoring them based on mutually beneficial considerations; developing tools, programs, and processes necessary to drive strategic enterprise initiatives; and partnering with sales teams to target and manage at-risk retention efforts. The manager must be seen as an operational expert to our field teams, a technical advisor of our core programs and processes, and a thought partner to our senior leaders.
The position of Growth Enablement Project Manager exercises a sophisticated level of business acumen / savvy, organization, multi-tasking and project leadership skills. It requires strategic mindset, strong project management discipline, excellent communication abilities, analytical skills, self-motivation, and creativity. Must have demonstrated ability to collaborate with stakeholders to develop, lead, and execute growth strategies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, account diagnostics, engagement planning, relationship analysis, coaching of stakeholders, formalized client communications & engagements, stakeholder report outs, support of proposal & program development, and client presentations.
Responsible for the design, implementation and execution of the following specific growth activities:
- Work closely with all functional groups, Aramark partners and industry consultants to develop and manage the plan to execute against strategic initiatives. Managing clear roles and responsibilities for key stakeholders and staying at the forefront of potential risks to timelines, budgets, and other
- Foster long-term support and relationships by developing a strong level of trust and credibility with operators and clients regarding the technical competency of ARAMARK.
- Represent ARAMARK in professional organizations and industry conferences as needed.
- Assist in the collection and analysis of program results, including but not limited to ROI and competitive win/loss data
- Research, prepare and present written and oral reports. Periodically conduct ad hoc research, and develop and present reports to communicate insights and implications from analysis to assist in the development of growth acceleration strategies.
- Contribute to a positive, fun working environment by always supporting teammates, assuming the best intentions and best outcomes, and always fostering creativity and good ideas.
- This role requires an individual who is interested in more than executing someone else’s good idea. They need to bring and identify ways to improve our processes and systems to add value and efficiency. This includes receiving feedback and identifying new ways of analyzing data, employing benchmarks, and performing trend analysis, quality assurance, and other analytical techniques.
- Leverage and keep the organization informed and engaged of key initiatives and ensure that efforts across operations and functional groups align with those initiatives.
- Gather and document feedback on to any process growth supports so that changes to the programs are deliberate and effective.
- Enable identification, resolution and potential escalation of issues and mid-course correct / revision of plans.
- Constantly seek to create repeatable closed-looped programs and processes that simplify the agenda and drive action.
Responsible for the design, implementation and execution of the following specific account retention activities:
- Participate in and manage the development of the enterprise retention program, process, and tools by collaborating with key functional groups. Support the roll-out and execution of the program to ensure the end result of such program focuses on the efficiency for the end user, adherence to the company standards, and an increase in overall retention rates.
- Assist in developing and managing account action plans based on the client’s input, fresh eye findings.
- Monitor progress against retention / operation improvement plans to ensure that standards are being met and continually being improved.
- Prepare rigorous project plans for retention and at-risk accounts, with special focus on timing, deliverables, and task.
- Act as a liaison between key stakeholders, onsite teams, and clients when at-risk account project plans are in place.
- Perform validation process, submit remediation plans, and track progress to renewal.
- Perform quality assurance of the Retention Strategic Components, e.g., Blue Sheeting, Client Mapping and Expectation setting, etc. from evolved retention plan.
- Effectively use deliberate influence strategies to impact, shape, or re-direct the behaviors of others, without formal authority.
- Manage client relationships through creative problem solving and diligence.
- Bachelor’s degree required. College degree in a related field recommended.
- Strong computer skills (intermediate to advanced levels) including Microsoft Office and online project management software. Solid organization and well-honed ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong communication skills: oral, written, presentation, and the capability to handle ambiguity whilst coping with change. Desire to participate in discussions and gain exposure with numerous constituents
- Strong interpersonal skills, a self-starter, confident in his/her abilities, self-motivated and thrives on both functioning independently and in a team environment, working effectively with little supervision; and detail oriented with the ability to effectively manage people without formal influence.
- Previous large volume operational experience in the Higher Education, K-12, Facilities or Healthcare market, with operational vision and passion for standardized process and systems.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience understanding client relationship building, managing business performance, sales strategy, managing tight deadlines and effectively interfacing with all levels of a corporation.
- Perseverance and the skills to problem solve analytically, statically and conceptually with a sense of urgency to drive many-faceted and multi-tiered projects to a successful conclusion in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to translate and communicate raw data, statistical, analytical results, implications and recommendations into clear written and verbal communication/information.
- Creative and flexible in attitude; ability to be part of multiple projects and initiatives of varying size and complexity, while simultaneously meeting conflicting deadlines in a diverse challenging environment with project management/change management approach.
- Travel approximately 75% of time.