Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Scheduling Coordinator is responsible for preparing and updating hourly employee work schedules for the hospitality service lines while also performing and coordinating a variety of payroll duties. Job Responsibilities:
• Maintains friendly, efficient, positive customer service attitude toward customers, clients and co-workers. Is anticipative of/responsive to customer needs. • Creates and maintains hourly employees work schedules and coordinates employee availability and department needs. • Verifies that hourly employees punch within the time and attendance system on a daily basis to ensure accuracy. • Maintains employee availability worksheets, attendance records, and cross training grids. • Arranges appropriate coverage for when an employee calls out. • Runs a variety of reports to gather wage and hour information through Kronos. • Fixes employee’s time when incorrect punches are made or entered. • Teaches and trains new employees on how to record punches in Kronos. • Transmits employee reports through Kronos on day of payroll and ensures that all profit centers are accounted for. • Makes any corrections to employee’s hours in Kronos and verifies that the changes take effect. • Ensures will all Hospitality and POM managers that all employee’s times are approved before beginning to process payroll. • Communicates with managers and supervisors on any scheduling/payroll policies that have changed.
• Position requires that the individual have a high school degree or G.E.D.
• Position requires that the individual have at least six (6) months leadership experience within the Hospitality industry or related industry.
• Previous experience with scheduling or payroll is preferred.
• Position requires that the individual have proficiency in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
• Must have the ability to apply elementary math functions and use common sense when carrying out daily work.
• Must be able to work well under time constraints with little or no supervision.