About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Plans, schedules, tracks and reports on the work activities for the Facilities Maintenance and Facilities Grounds departments by performing the following essential duties and responsibilities.
- Analyzes work requests to determine validity and priority.
- Provides general administrative support for Facilities Department.
- Enters work request data into the Work request (W.R.) database and generates hard-copies of W.R.’s.
- Confers with Facilities Manager and Facilities Supervisor(s) to determine labor and skills needed to complete the work, and to establish an estimated completion date.
- Co-ordinates with Facilities Manager & Supervisor, schedules room blocks, shutdowns of facilities systems and equipment, and coordinates maintenance and grounds work with other departments, organizations and contractors.
- Aids with Facilities Supervisor and Manager to ensure materials and equipment needed to complete jobs is either available or on order.
- Consults with customers to determine any special concerns or unusual conditions related to work requests, and to communicate job status.
- Enters job completion data into the W.R. database and generates routine and special reports on labor and materials costs for all work performed by the Facilities Maintenance and Grounds departments and contractors.
- Assists the Facilities Director, Facilities Manager and Facilities Supervisor with the development and implementation of maintenance and administrative procedures, and department orientation and training programs.
- Administers the facilities and equipment Preventive Maintenance (P.M.) program.
- Administers transfers and disposal of assets and equipment.
- Establishes and maintains profiles of rooms, buildings and grounds.
- Establishes and maintains maintenance histories of buildings, equipment and assets.
- Establishes and maintains records of tools, keys and equipment issued to Facilities Maintenance and Grounds personnel.
- Maintains all compliance issues.
- Carries out Facilities payroll, maintain software system up to date.
- Co-ordinates with Facilities Director and Manager in maintaining DMM system
- Co-ordinates with Facilities Director & Environmental Sustainability Coordinator in entering all required data into Enablon system, maintains the system and generates various reports
- Performs other duties may be assigned from time to time.