About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Completes assessments on patients presenting with a positive nutrition screening trigger or identified by the Continuous Monitoring Criteria policy
- Classifies patient’s nutrition status using the Nutrition Status Classification Worksheet
- Plans menus based on established guidelines
- Evaluates dietary histories of individuals to help plan nutritional programs
- Provides nutrition education
- Manages outpatient nutrition office: schedules appointments for registered dietitians, handles billing issues.
- Uses social media to engage with community, patients, & employees.
- Works on various nutrition related projects for the community, department, & hospital.
- Designs marketing & educational materials.
- Potential to be a full-time position.
- 4-year Bachelor of Science in Nutrition or Associates degree with DTR certification required