Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
We are currently seeking a Facilities Manager to support our laundry and linen operations.This is a management position, responsible for developing and executing laundry solutions. Provides professional laundry services to include laundering and delivering work-place garments.
- Leadership - Leverage Aramark's coaching model to engage and develop team members to their fullest potential. Reward and recognize employees. Ensure individual and all team performance meets objectives and client expectations. Plan and lead daily team briefings. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in all operations.
- Client Relationship - Identify client needs and communicate operational progress. Deliver and model WEST as foundation for excellent customer service.
- Financial Performance - Ensure the completion and maintenance of P&L statements. Deliver client and company financial targets. Adopt all Aramark processes and systems, understand performance metrics, data, order and inventory trends; educate teams on key levers to improve margins.
- Productivity - Create value through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management. Comply with the Operational Excellence fundamentals by meeting and maintaining labor initiatives. Ensure entire team is trained and able to execute. Supervise team regarding effiicent and safe operations and quality product.
- Compliance - Operations Services
- Leads laundry service departments. Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with other departments to provide a unified approach to patient/resident care.
- Oversee the Laundry operations; supporting and training the Laundry service Workers.
- Hold pre-shift meetings to ensure that the Laundry team is aware of the day’s tasks, safety of the day and any other miscellaneous information to ensure successful operations.
- Coordinates the activities of laundry staff to ensure efficient and cost-effective utilization of staff, materials, and equipment.
- Requires 1-3 years experience and up to 0-2 years in a management role
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience