Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark’s Healthcare Technologies business is the largest independent provider of healthcare technology management solutions in North America, providing tailored solutions for Clinical Equipment Optimization, IT Integration, Capital Planning and more. Through our world class Technology & Innovation Center in Charlotte, North Carolina, we underscore our commitment to providing customers with deep technical expertise and insight-driven innovation. Learn more about us by watching this video and visit us on the web.
The Medical Device Information Analyst serves the Bon Secours Capital Management Office through providing guidance and support to the alignment of clinical device technologies that interface and/or integrate to the information technology infrastructure and/or systems (i.e., LAN, Wi-Fi, EMR/EHR,…) throughout BSHSI; supports all other CAM Office and HCT Program operations functions to ensure client technology outcomes.
• Working knowledge of medical & IT technologies and their application in healthcare preferred.
• Requires understanding of IT Infrastructures and Information Systems.
• Requires the ability to capture and understand client technology needs and produce strategic and tactical plans to meet those needs.
• Requires the ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels within the BSHSI Facilities
• Requires the ability to adjust priorities and schedules to meet client and business deadlines.
• Requires the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
• Requires creativity, flexibility, and tolerance for ambiguity.
• Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Requires excellent presentation skills.
• Requires an Associate’s degree, with a Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
• Requires a minimum of 1 years…experience in a healthcare IT/medical equipment project management.