Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Field Business Solutions (FBS) is responsible for the overall business and field support of the HCT (Healthcare Technologies) CMMS (Computerized maintenance management system) line of software applications across Healthcare Technologies. FBS is focused primarily on the utilization of HCT CMMS and works together with HCT IT, who is focused primarily on the development of HCT CMMS.
The scope of this role as the FBS Technical Specialist is to ensure that the HCT CMMS system provides users with a clean and accurate database of assets, work orders, parts, etc. This role will utilize existing on-screen information and reporting, plus the development of additional reports, dashboards, and exports to review and analyze existing data, then implement approved data updates.
This position works directly with Service Now line of business (HCT CMMS) and enterprise (Service Management) applications where all activity is entered, processed, managed, and communicated to the field operations teams. Additionally, the position will use the Service Now application to respond and manage requests for support and user training.
A person in this position will work closely with others in Field Business Solutions, as well as, IT, Operations, Operational Excellence, Biomedical, Compliance, Finance, Sales, Supply Chain and others.
- Field Specialist
- Maintain an understanding of the industry trends our field teams are faced with, plus serve as a liaison with the field and regulatory compliance for setup and reporting. This role also supports the field with enhancement requests currently not available in the CMMS application.
- Data Analysis and Updates
- Review data issues, determine possible solutions and implement approved solutions/updates to the CMMS data.
- Data Quality Assurance
- Identify discrepancies and resolve inconsistencies between the Manufacturer/Model, Category and other associated tables for all assets.
- Review CMMS enhancements and provide required testing to confirm proper IT development
- Technical Support
- Ongoing support of the field regarding usage, issue resolution, enhancements, knowledge base items, communication, etc.
- Accurate logging of all information relating to the CMMS and Service Now (Service Management) documentation
- Identification and Classification of Assets
- Identify, assign and create the Manufacturer/Model, Category and other tables the CMMS application.
- Training and utilization
- Provide one on one and group user training to ensure each understands the key functionality. Support startup, new business processes and field update activities.
- Significant experience supporting relational databases
- Experience working with Service Now application
- Experience working with CMMS software packages
- Significant experience with multiple solution architectures & technologies:
- Significant experience with report development software
- Significant experience with Microsoft Office toolset:
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Access
- Communication & Interpersonal
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills
- Good interpersonal & team skills
- Proven facilitation skills
- Customer focused
- Analytical & Problem solving
- Strong Analytical & problem solving skills
- Business analysis skills
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Technical Experience & Skills
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on CMMS and/or ServiceNow application with support and/or administrative experience
- Experience extracting and working with data between database and excel spreadsheets
- Experience working with SQL and/or Oracle database technologies
- Experience working with database management tools
- Experience developing reports using multiple report writing tools
- Experience with software applications used with multiple hardware platforms, including PCs, tablets and mobile phones.
- College degree or equivalent experience