Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
Aramark Health & Wellness:
At Aramark, Health & Wellness (H&W) plays a key role in supporting our brand and our mission of creating experiences that enrich and nourish lives. Aramark’s Healthy for Life® 20 By 20 health impact partnership with the American Heart Association and our Feed Your Potential health engagement campaign focus on empowering consumers to make healthy choices with dining programs that make it easy to eat well and nutrition and wellness programs that create an environment of health & wellbeing.
The Manager H&W works in the Health & Wellness team as part of the broader Marketing and Consumer Insights function. This group develops our brand and supports our mission through strategies, concepts, programs and practices that engage consumers at workplaces, schools, colleges & universities, hospitals, sports & entertainment venues and other locations where we serve over 2 billion meals each year.
Manager, Health & Wellness – Consumer Engagement
The Manager, H&W – Consumer Engagement is responsible for leading development of Health & Wellness related consumer and stakeholder engagement programs with a strong focus on consumer communications, program development and management, and content creation for digital and social media channels.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develops H&W related consumer engagement, education and awareness programs and content across platforms (e.g., for Aramark locations, digital & social media, in-market events, community programs, etc.)
- Establishes and manages coordination of an aligned Aramark H&W ‘voice’ across consumer, client, employee and stakeholder H&W engagement communications.
- Works with key functional partners to support development of internal and external H&W communications to all audiences (consumer, client, community, employee, etc.)
- Manages ongoing refresh/innovation of H&W communications content and related development/production.
- Serves as a lead H&W expert and ambassador, representing Aramark’s H&W expertise and commitments across the organization and to clients/external stakeholders.
This position reports directly to Aramark’s Associate Vice President, Health & Wellness. The position also works closely with the brand, menu development, culinary and communications teams and many other Aramark functional experts and Line of Business personnel. Qualifications:
The ideal candidate will have the following professional experience and skills:
- Candidate will possess either a MS in Nutrition or an MS in Public Health (MSPH) with concentrations in health education & health communication or related health communications.
- 6+ years of experience working in Health & Wellness related area with direct experience in health marketing and health communications. Ideal candidate is a dietitian with a demonstrated passion for food and the culinary arts.
- Outstanding communication skills demonstrated across a wide variety of media and communication vehicles.
- Strong written, verbal/presentation skills to support hands-on development of health, wellness and nutrition related engagement, education and awareness communications to a variety of audiences, in a variety of formats.
- Demonstrated experience creating direct to consumer and H&W related lifestyle communications a strong plus.
- Strong project management skills/production orientation.
- Resourceful/able to juggle multiple tasks.
- Self-starter, confident in his/her abilities, self-motivated; able to work independently and effectively in a team environment
- Ability to understand broader company & project/program strategy and to prioritize and manage projects accordingly
- A quick study—adaptable/able to learn on-the-go to support projects/programs across a wide range of initiatives
- Able to work with and influence a broad range of people with diverse backgrounds and areas of expertise
- Strong value system, integrity & respect alway
- Team Player/Strong collaborato
- Strong Work ethic and results-orientation; Highly motivated/“Can do” Positive Attitude
- Highly Organized; Able to deal with multiple projects, effectively cope with chang
- Strong Computer Skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel productivity tools)
Marketing Managers at Aramark
Managers in Aramark’s Marketing and Consumer Insights Team are responsible for leading and managing all initiatives/programs associated with their specific area of focus/responsibility. Managers work as part of the Marketing team in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with an emphasis on both individual results and collaborative teamwork, they:
- Have deep knowledge of market, competitive trends, and company programs & processes and translate this knowledge to business plans, programs and solutions that enhance the Aramark brand and business.
- Lead development and execution of key marketing related programs and related functional projects.
- Lead cross-functional teams, maintaining regular contact and fostering information sharing and open communications within the marketing team and across related functional groups.
- Represent the Aramark Brand, Marketing ‘Center of Excellence’ and key Brand initiatives externally as an ambassador to field marketing, account leadership, Aramark clients and other stakeholders.
- Independently manage hands-on development/execution of key projects, tracking and reporting on initiative results against performance objectives while managing budget and other project management roles.
- Create internal and external marketing & communications materials for both B2C and B2B audiences.
- Perform other marketing and brand related duties in support of annual marketing plan objectives.