About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide.
The Regional Maintenance Manager is responsible for supporting the Production and Maintenance departments within a specified region. This position partners with the Senior Manager of Maintenance and the Senior Director of Plant Operations regarding oversight of all maintenance related activities and initiatives within the region. This position promotes effective leadership, training, inspection and mentoring skills. The Maintenance Manager is responsible for minimizing equipment downtime in support of maximizing production efficiency.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement, maintain and audit the MASTER PM Program for all Market Centers within the region.
- Conduct inspections of all equipment and the facilities to validate equipment reliability and the effectiveness of the Market Centers maintenance program.
- Inventory spare parts to ensure all required parts are on hand.
- Ensure maintenance teams are properly staffed and that the work hours of the staff are assigned to provide production support and after hours maintenance.
- Conduct technical training for maintenance staff.
- Participate in evaluating and hiring maintenance personnel as needed.
- Schedule Preventive Maintenance tasks with the Production Managers and Maintenance Managers to ensure all PM’s can be completed without affecting production schedules and making the best use of maintenance hours.
- Schedule Corrective Maintenance with the Production Managers and Maintenance Managers to minimize downtime and make efficient use of maintenance hours.
- Perform Root Cause analysis on equipment failures and develop recommendations which will prevent reoccurrence.
- Promote training and mentoring for assigned supervisors.
- Review MC Energy Logs and drive action plans to correct deficiencies.
- Perform any other duties or tasks as assigned by the Senior Manager of Maintenance.
- Maintain a preventative maintenance program that minimizes emergency repairs and service repairs.
- Assists with recruiting, hiring, and training of maintenance staff.
- Assists Maintenance Managers with documenting performance management of maintenance staff including but not limited to; corrective action, annual reviews, recommendations for promotion and terminations as necessary.
- Periodically inspects work performed by other members of the maintenance team to assess effectiveness of current procedures and levels of work performance. When necessary a corrective action plan will be implemented.
- Periodically inspects work performed by vendors, contractors, and other service providers to verify the work and materials meet AUS standards.
- High level of proficiency in written and verbal skills.
- Ability to plan and juggle multi-task environment and support maintenance team.
- Must possess solid knowledge of industrial electrical, mechanical, electronics, plumbing/pipe fitting, welding, hydraulics, pneumatics, steam and boiler systems, waste water systems and industrial water softeners.
- BA/BS degree in engineering, related field or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of five years of on-site maintenance management experience.
- Knowledge in federal, state and local codes. Knowledge of OSHA and EPA regulations and company safety policies.
- Must be able to travel within the region to Market Centers as necessary in order to complete the job functions.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent technical skills in all aspects industrial maintenance.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Must be able to use all types of hand and power tools.
- Must have the ability to reason and use good judgment.
- Federal, State and Local codes
- OSHA and EPA regulations and company safety policies