Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Lead Talent Acquisition Manager, Driver Recruiting will work with a team of experienced recruiters, focusing in the areas of candidate search and placement, process improvement, strategy development and will act as client lead for supported groups. S/He will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers and meets customer service level agreements.
Aramark Uniforms has a Fleet of over 3000. Our Drivers are the heart and soul of Aramark Uniform Services. The Lead Talent Acquisition Manager, Driver Recruiting, will lead a Talent Acquisition team of 4 “TA” partners and foster an environment of team work and collaboration.
We are looking for a candidate who will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition, forging dynamic relationships with team members, business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners. S/He will have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client management, organization and possess strong verbal and written communication skills. Although not required, our ideal candidate will have previous experience sourcing and recruiting drivers and understand driver qualifications, regulations and DOT compliance.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition Director and hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations.
- Accountable for ensuring the team meets established recruiting metrics and SLAs. Lead team meetings and work with team members to meet set goals.
- Responsible for reporting out weekly updates and results based on established metrics to the Talent Acquisition Director, hiring managers and HR Business Partners.
- Recruit passive candidates and customize close strategies to fill positions.
- Work with team members to build and maintain network of potential candidates through proactive market research and on-going relationship management.
- Conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Work with Talent Acquisition Director to innovate and implement ideas and strategies related to recruiting process that will contribute to the long-range goals of the department and fine tune existing processes for recruiting that fits business goals and objectives.
- Periodically meet with business leaders to solicit feedback on team performance.
- Coach recruiters on how to counsel hiring managers on best practices and processes in which they can reach their hiring targets.
- Conduct performance reviews and appropriately address performance deficits and acknowledge team member’s accomplishments.
- Demonstrate strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
- Ensure the team is in compliance with all legal requirements, internal processes and policies
- Bachelor's degree
- 7+ years of recruiting experience in a fast-paced working environment
- Preferred, previous experience recruiting drivers, both DOT and non-DOT
- Prior experience leading or supervising team members or projects
- Proven experience driving recruiting strategy, leading change, implementing operational process improvements, and acting as a strong consultant to the business
- Extensive experience in managing all aspects of the recruiting cycle to include candidate generation, pipeline management, and closing
- Proven ability to achieve high close rates and hiring results in a highly competitive job market
- Working knowledge of compliance requirements tied to hiring and recruitment
- Willingness to travel when necessary