Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark’s leisure group specializes in lodging, recreation, conference centers and meeting services. The scope of our operations includes lodging, conference and meeting space, houseboats and other marine activities, retail merchandise, casual and fine dining experiences, and interpretive tours in some of this country's most pristine protected lands and national parks. We have been active partners with the National Park Service for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States. We are one of the nation’s leading managers of conference centers with a strong focus on customer experience. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.
Responsible for Crocker Dining Hall set up, service, and clean-up of appropriate service items for dining room and banquet style functions and meal services at those functions according to Aramark standards and safety and sanitation policies.
• Assists in preparing the room for the function as required.
• Sets tables and related furniture for special functions.
• Serves meals by course and removes dishes when appropriate.
• Serves wine at table service.
• Sets-up, delivers, and retrieves break carts.
• Cleans all areas that were used for the special function upon completion and performs any additional cleaning as desired.
• Helps to maintain the buffet storage area in an orderly manner.
• Performs cashier duties for cash bars including completing the cash deposit.
• Sets up, cleans and maintains assigned stations.
• Takes customer’s orders, rings order properly and relays order to bartender.
• Assembles and garnishes completed drink order.
• Serves the assembled order and collects cash from customers.
• Accountable for assigned monies.
• Maintains cleanliness of operation per cleaning schedule.
• Assists fellow employees as needed.
• Reports maintenance problems or other problem areas to supervisor as they occur.
• Follows Aramark policies and procedures and safety and sanitation policies.
• Follows safety and sanitation procedures.
• Additional tasks and responsibilities may be assigned at the discretion of the manager. Tasks and responsibilities may be added or revised based on the volume of business and the need for the work to be completed at the present time.
• Follows Aramark policies and procedures and safety and sanitation policies and procedures and insures compliance with these policies and procedures.
• May be required to work nights, weekends, and/or overtime.
• All other duties as assigned
• Employee is responsible for general knowledge of corporate environmental policies and procedures and how they relate to their job functions. Corporate policies and procedures are posted on bulletin boards.
• Employee is responsible for knowing the environmental aspects and associated impacts of their job position. Job specific Environmental Aspects and Impacts will be communicated by Dept. Managers during EMS training and/or pre-shift meetings.
• Environmental objectives and targets will be communicated by dept. managers for each dept. during EMS training and/or pre-shift meetings.
• Employee will have no less than 1 performance review per year to include an evaluation of performance standards as they relate to work instructions addressing their department’s environmental aspects. Employee will be aware of environmental objectives and targets within their department and how the objectives and targets affect their job performance.
MEDIUM - Lifting 50 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
Physical Requirements: BENDING CONSTANT