Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Provides leadership for the operation of Aramark’s Lift Team Program. Maintains accountability for excellent department performance with results of high customer satisfaction. Ensures that service provided is customer focused, efficient, and cost effective. Safely performs special needs patient lifts/transfers to include repositioning and occasional transportation of patients to maintain scheduled program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Conduct daily inspections for quality and safety. Make necessary corrections.
• Understand all employee work assignments and schedule for adequate coverage.
• Conduct training and retraining as necessary. Follow recommended training process.
• Maintain effective business relationship with staff. Build upon and develop employee satisfaction and knowledge.
• Enforce department policies, follow up on daily assignments, and conduct counseling or disciplinary action.
• Maintain loyalty and honesty with employees, peers, customers and managers.
• Monitor special projects and on-call or new employees.
• Tour areas of responsibilities at least 2-4 times daily. Initiate or ensure corrective action is taken.
• Audit building keys, pagers, and payroll on a daily basis.
• Ensure all projects, maintenance, or cleaning challenges are communicated effectively for resolution.
• Control supply inventories and distribute equipment effectively.
• Supervise equipment performance and make necessary corrections.
• Assist in performing employee performance evaluations and make recommendations on employee performance ratings.
• Observe and report the need of furniture or other building fixtures repairs.
• When necessary, complete custodial work assignments.
• In case of emergency, perform all duties as assigned.
• Provide functional/operational support to work area as essential personnel during times of emergency, catastrophe, inclement weather, etc.
• Complete all other assigned tasks by management in which the employee is capable of performing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
Position prefers a high school diploma or general education degree (GED). CPR certification required within 90 days of date of hire. Must be able to communicate fluently in the English language. Ability to communicate (both verbal and written) effectively. Ability to use phone functions. Ability to apply elementary math functions. Ability to work well under time constraints. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
*This position may include rotating weekends and rotating holidays.*