About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Aramark Uniform Services (AUS) provides uniforms and related products to more than 400,000 customers nationwide, in virtually every industry. From designing and manufacturing to laundering and delivering, AUS works with local and national clients to create and maintain a total uniform solution that promotes teamwork and establishes a professional identity. AUS operates from over 200 locations nationwide and has an immediate opportunity for an Assistant General Manager in Orlando, FL.
- Working with guidance of the General Manager, ensure profitability and efficient operation of the Service Department
- Retain and grow current accounts, and build partnerships with sales team to attract new customers
- Analyze reports and initiate proper corrective actions for unacceptable trends
- Develop and motivate a team of District Managers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Three or more years of service and route-based industry experience with a proven track record for growing accounts
- Demonstrated success in operations management in a production facility or manufacturing environment
- Strong analytical and process management skills
- Significant customer interface and service responsibilities
- Considerable negotiation skills and computer proficiency
- Travel within the region is required
- Must be open to relocation for advancement opportunities. Candidate will train in Orlando for 6-18 months and then moved to their own market center location in Aramark.
- A valid driver's license
- Successful completion of Criminal Background, Motor Vehicle Record, and Drug Screen checks