Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Develop a territory growth plan and provide updates on progress vs. plan. Ensure all updates are effectively managed through Salesforce.com
- Secure prospective client appointments via participation in Targeted Telemarketing, drop offs, cold calling and other selling strategies
- Prepare for client appointments by executing client research, tailoring sales materials, and leveraging available resources.
- Meet with prospective clients to secure their business. Execute appropriate follow-up client meetings to complete sales process.
- Meet client timelines and deliverables for installation via close coordination with Market Center stakeholders.
- Perform other related duties as assigned including participation in Market Center meetings, communication and events.
- Hit/Exceed quarterly and annual sales revenue quotas
- 3+ years of outside, quota bearing B2B sales experience
- Must have BS/BA preferably in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- Excellent computer, verbal, and written communication skills are required. Proficiency in Windows Word, Excel and PowerPoint is required. Must have professional phone skills.
- 1-3 years prior sales or related experience required.
- Negotiation, communication, sales leadership, financial acumen and computer skills are critical to the success of this role.
- Ability to work efficiently and independently; 60%+ of time is spent in the field.
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM systems a plus.