Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
We are currently seeking a Facilities Director to support our Housekeeping operations. The Facilities Director - Housekeeping is responsible for delivering strong operational performance by executing Aramark's regulatory standards and programs, continually monitoring operations and completing EVS quality assessments and the necessary action plans to provide optimal environmental services, and drive client satisfaction.
- Leadership - Lead, mentor, engage and develop teams to maximize their contributions, including recruiting, assessing, training, coaching and managing performance. Ensure custodial services appropriately connects to the Executional Framework. Coach employees by creating a shared understanding about what needs to be achieved and how it is to be achieved. Reward and recognize employees. Ensure safety and sanitation standards in operation.
- Client Relationship - Develop and maintain effective client and customer rapport for mutually beneficial relationship. Deliver and model WEST as the foundation for delivering excellent customer service. Identify client needs and communicate operational progress. Develop strong level of trust and credibility regarding technical competency. Provide technical expertise in all custodial areas, including infection control as applicable. Provide leadership for related areas of sales opportunities. Customize custodial programs based on specifications and unique client needs. Assist with planning and information as the standard selling model (STAR) is utilized with client interaction
- Financial Performance - Responsible for building revenue and managing budget which includes cost controls with regard tomaintenance, inventory, projects and labor as well as ensuring the completion and maintenance of P&L and client budget statements. Adopt all Aramark processes and systems, eliminate custom/manual reports. Understand performance metrics, data, and order and inventory trends; educate teams on key levers to improve margins.
- Ensures compliance with appropriate infection prevention, safety, OSHA, Joint Commission and regulatory standards.
- Interacts with Client Management and maintains effective client and customer relations at all levels of client organization.
- Provides overall direction and manages performance for front line employees, ensuring employee development, engagement and compliance with human resource related policies and standards, including conducting applicable rounding.
- Ensure custodial services appropriately connects to the Executional Framework.
- Requires at least 3-5 years experience and 1-3 years in a management role.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience