About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Job Summary: The primary responsibility of this position is to maximize service levels to our guest of The MS Dixie ll and the Paradise. This person will ensure the highest level of customer service, safety, sanitation, food & beverage quality and consistency while at all times driving sales and controlling costs.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
Maintains an amicable attitude toward guests and employees at all times.
Ensures accurate transactions of cash and charge cards between house and guest.
Pours drinks in an organized fashion while controlling liquor costs.
Maintains clean work areas in back of house and front of house.
Performs opening and closing side work.
Follows proper employee health and hygiene practices.
Abides by all proper surface and equipment sanitation procedures.
Notifies supervisor of out of stock items and maintenance needs.
Maintains accurate bank.
Abides by and upholds "Be the Difference" guest service standards.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Extensive knowledge of advanced mixed drink recipes and restaurant point of sales computer systems.
- Must be TIPS certified.
- Minimum two years full service bartending experience preferred.
- Must have F&B experience (1-3 years)
- Current Serv Safe certification or ability to obtain
- Current TIPS alcohol compliance certification or ability to obtain
- Current California Food Handler Permit or ability to obtain
- Ability to pass pre-employment background check
- Ability to prove eligibility to work in the United States
- Ability to pass random Coast Guard drug screenings.