About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
We are currently seeking an Assistant Operations Manager for the Aramark operations
- Manage and oversee activities in Catering, Retail Foods, and Beverage departments, as well as all areas of the building and ensure overall guest satisfaction and adherence to business goals.
- Assist GM in establishing and maintaining systems and procedures for ordering, receiving, storing, inventory, serving of food and related products, as well as menu planning and development and rolled-out with signage.
- Drives the entire operation process while carefully paying attention to future events.
- Keep the team focused on adjustments to equipment or the operation in order to ensure we have the necessary equipment or plan for each unique event, and we are set up to drive revenue.
- Works directly with the General Manager in order to constantly ensure that labor is being managed and adjusted to ensure we are striving to beat our forecasted goals for the day, week, month, and year.
- Ability to manage in a fast-paced, diverse environment with focus on client and customer services, entrepreneurship and building and growing a strong business is essential.
- Assist in location forecast and accounting along with other budgetary requirements.
- Coordinate activities with other internal departments.
Ideal candidate will possess:
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Hospitality, or related field.
- High energy level that is communicated to the team and exhibit a proven track record for growing business.
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to manage in diverse environment with focus on client and guest service, experience in guest-centric environment where feedback is welcome and changes made accordingly
- Creative problem solver with exceptional competence with using Microsoft Office programs to provide analysis
- Candidates must be willing to work nights, weekends, and holidays as necessary.