Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
Aramark Healthcare seeks qualified candidates for the position of Facilities Maximo Program Manager supporting facilities operations for a hospital system in Chicago, IL.
Position Description: The Facilities Maximo Program Manager will be responsible for MMS/Maximo, and will plan, administer and direct all activities related to maintaining the database for facility maintenance and engineering services. Scope of work includes: Creating Crystal reports; programming within Maximo to expand and maximize use of the system by using reporting tool within Maximo: BIRT; and maintaining Aramark systems and programs; working with CAD/CAM, and managerial responsibilities associated with hourly associates.
Position requires compliance with standards established by Aramark Facilities Management; regulatory agencies and client. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with Client departments to provide a unified approach to healthcare facility management. Primary level of impact is within own component, but can affect the overall facility safety and operations. Must have extensive experience with and strong working knowledge of Maximo, CAD and the Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Delivers strong operational performance by executing to Aramark Facilities Management, client, and regulatory agency operational and safety requirements. Continually monitors outcomes, audits data and creates action plans necessary to produce the optimal, facility maintenance program.
- Ensures compliance with OSHA, Joint Commission, NFPA and pertinent regulatory standards.
- Interacts with Client management, foremen and skilled trades to develop effective relations at all levels of the client organization.
- Identifies Aramark Facilities Services growth opportunities.
- Responsible for CMMS (Maximo) program sustainability, including upgrades to new modules.
- Evaluates and reports labor performance for Director and Managerial levels.
- Partners with managers and front line employees to develop employees’ abilities to work within the Maximo environment, to include accurate reporting of work performed and changes with or additions of fixed assets.
- Develops and implements training schedule for Call Center Customer Service Representatives. Provides daily to weekly coaching as necessary.
- Complies with all contract obligations.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Engineering, Facilities Management, or Business Management / Administration or other related field. Certified Professional Maintenance Manager certification preferred.
- Five years of hospital facilities management experience. Should be versed in equipment systems, critical component identification, condition monitoring, predictive maintenance concepts and be fully familiar with Hospital regulatory agency standards and requirements.
- Certificates of training shall be provided for evidence of experience.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience working in a Maximo environment. Proven experience in creating and working in a safe working environment.
- Proven experience in building trust, leading informally by influence, and accomplishing more through others’ efforts. Excellent leadership and customer service skills. High degree of integrity and business maturity.
- Strong knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements to include but not limited to: JCAHO, NFPA, IDPH and OSHA.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of an organization