Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
SUPER BOWL 52- NFL Shop- Retail Supervisor
Position Summary: Under the direction of the Retail Manager, the Retail Supervisor is responsible for the coordination of Gift Shop services at the NFL shop so that each location receives the correct product.
- Assigns daily tasks to Gift Shop staff and ensures that the tasks are performed correctly and in a timely manner while maintaining high standards of customer service.
- Oversees the moving of incoming merchandise to retail office, storage area(s) and/or display floor.
- Handles the storing of all incoming merchandise in assigned locations.
- Ensures correct pricing on all products on the floor.
- Maintains customer service standards.
- Cashiers when necessary to expedite the processing of guest’s purchasing.
- Responsible for the recording of damaged merchandise.
- Merchandises the floor for maximum sale of all products.
- Works with team members to facilitate the stocking of the floor with appropriate levels of merchandise.
- Spearheads special projects (i.e. holidays, events, book signings, etc.) when necessary.
- Communicates with Retail Manager to insure that all received products are placed on the retail floor as soon as possible.
- Interacts with customer for possible merchandising opportunities.
- Takes charge of unpacking and pricing of new merchandise.
- Full understanding of the point of sale system
- Additional tasks and responsibilities may be assigned at the discretion of managment
Status and Scope:
- Reports to Retail Manager
- The NFL Shops at Super Bowl are specialized pop-up stores that will operate leading up to and during Super Bowl Sunday. Selling official NFL Super Bowl merchandise, the Retail Supervisor is essential to providing the ultimate experience to fans.