About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Inspects assigned buildings on a routine basis and performs maintenance where necessary while keeping facilities in serviceable condition.
- Reports major maintenance needs to maintenance supervisor for referral or other corrective actions as necessary.
- Repairs various fixtures, hardware, and facilities as required such as door locks and hardware, broken window panes, minor plumbing, minor electrical circuits and appliances, office equipment or furniture, faucets and valves, grouting, floor and ceiling tiles, and other necessary maintenance duties.
- Repairs various machines in restaurant setting including ice machines, dish washers, etc.
- Safely operates a service truck (pick-up, mini truck, etc.) on a college campus.
- Communicates effectively with customer, clients, co-workers, supervisors, and managers.
- Must be able to lift or move heavy objects up to 80lbs and must be able to stand and work as long as 12 hours in different positions.
- Must be able to interact and possess communication skills with individuals at all levels of organization, as well as clients, vendors, and sub-contractors.
- Must be able to attend safety meetings as required.
- May perform stand-by duty call on a regular call basis and responds to after-hours and weekend emergency call-backs.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
- Attention to detail is required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Mississippi driver’s license.
- Three (3) years in building maintenance trades.
- Able and willing to work in inclement weather.
- Working knowledge of plumbing and electrical systems.
- Full range of mobility outdoors, indoors, and in confining areas, using stairs, ramps, or ladders.
- Must comply with all applicable safety and local regulations, standards, and procedures.