About Aramark Description:
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Graphic Design Student Intern will visually support JMU Dining’s messaging as an integral member of the marketing team. Responsible for the creation of new and the rework of existing pieces, he or she will report to the marketing manager and work closely with marketing and operations teams to offer creative solutions and high-quality work.
- Produce creative designs for a variety of media, including but not limited to: banners, signage, posters, presentations, calendars, marketing materials, newsletters, promotional incentives, etc.
- Design visually engaging content for digital and social media platforms, website and email campaigns, and blogs.
- Maintain and enhance the overall dining image through the adoption of a concise voice, and the execution of a clean, consistent design.
- Ensure adherence to local and national graphic standards by understanding and proactively applying guidelines to all collateral.
- Knowledge of graphic design programs such as Adobe Creative Suite (PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign) and a quality design portfolio
- Strong written communication, effective multitasking and ability to take direction
- Self-motivation and the ability to prioritize/complete assignments in a timely manner
- Attention to detail and proficiency in proofing marketing materials
- Current student enrollment at James Madison University
- Ability to work 10-15 hours a week