Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.Description:
- Responsible for all retail Aramark staff and inmate labor scheduling and supervision in the profit center. This includes recruiting, selecting, hiring, orientation, training, performance reviews and discipline of Aramark employees.
- Financial forecasting including sales & profit projections, cost analysis and profit improvement planning.
- Ability to analyze unit & HQ generated financial, legal, and administrative reports.
- Ability to create, implement and manage action plans based on above reports and personal observation.
- Standard accounting practices. Should have had exposure to standard accounting principles of balancing various funds.
- Client relations. Candidate has written and verbal communication skills commensurate with professional jail and prison management administration personnel. Must be able to effectively negotiate operational concerns, changes and improvements with client personnel.
- Computer Skills. Must demonstrate knowledge of basic understanding and navigation of standard Microsoft Office Package. Will be required to operate ARAMARK MRS, RMS and ACTFAS.
- Assists in the maintenance of a security function which protects both the assets of the unit and the personal safety of employees and customers.
- Implements and maintains effective two-way communication systems which reach all employees.
- Develops new programs which result in an increased level of customer satisfaction and operational excellence.
- Manages in compliance with established company policies and procedures.
- Manages in compliance with local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred or equivalent with a minimum of one (1) years of experience in retail sales management or materials handling management (warehouse manager, loading dock supervisor, military supply command operative.)
- Previous experience within Aramark or similar service management organization strongly desired.