Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The Residential Channel Brand Manager will be responsible for the development, deployment strategy and on-going management of the brand portfolio for the Residential Channel. This person is accountable for the implementation of established - and development of new - programs, standards & resources that drive top- and bottom-line results. This individual will leverage culinary, marketing, operations, and project management expertise to provide the right portfolio of solutions by segment, analyze results and drive customer satisfaction, revenue growth and productivity. Additionally, the role will be responsible for providing leadership to innovate and optimize the channel by collaborating and partnering with the culinary, finance, marketing, operations and sales teams.
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY
The Residential Channel Brand Manager will leverage culinary, marketing, operations, and project management expertise to provide the right portfolio of solutions by segment, analyze results and drive customer satisfaction, revenue growth and productivity.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Residential Platform Development: Oversee program strategy, development and management in alignment with key Aramark initiatives. Harvest and scale best practices from Higher Education, throughout Aramark, and within the industry. Manage the development, testing, training, and implementation support and measurement of Residential standards and scheduled updates to existing standards. These activities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain a working framework for the Residential brand portfolio, incorporating market segmentation, physical footprint, style of service, and customer lifecycle.
- Lead the Residential Brand evolution and new development, actively evolving the Residential Channel platform to reflect consumer and client expectations.
- Manage, coordinate and hold accountable third party partners and other internal stakeholders involved in brand development.
- Create and manage process, tools, and resources necessary to activate the brand and establish clear standards for implementation.
- Support the development, implementation, and measurement of existing Residential Brands, ensuring program vitality. Responsible for understanding relevant primary and secondary consumer trends as well as program trends to inform program development.
- Work closely with the Culinary Development team and Higher Ed OpX team to communicate menu updates to operating teams; update Web site resources with the latest data, policies, and procedures; gather feedback from customers and operating teams relative to menus, procedures, and overall effectiveness of programs.
- Develop and manage Residential channel promotions programs: limited time offers, special events, theme meals, etc. Work with Culinary team to develop effective tools for promotions; develop and manage distribution of promotional marketing collateral; manage promotional channel budget in coordination with HQ Accounting
Measurement & Accountability: Work with Finance, OpX and IT departments to track, analyze and report out on performance and impact of all residential programs. This includes revenue and cost information, menu compliance, customer satisfaction and other Key Performance Indicators.
- Responsible for developing a documented process for managing the existing Residential brand portfolio
- Assist in the development of analytical models to provide increased visibility into the performance of our Residential locations
- Create KPIs for the residential brand portfolio
New Sales & Retention
- Lead the creation of effective B2B material related to the Residential Brands
- Participate as a consultative resource for new sales, retention, master planning and key account needs for Residential as determined by Channel Growth team leads
- Collaborate with corporate resources in PR on ideas for feature article placements, press releases, white papers, and other efforts to generate awareness and understanding about Higher Ed programs and initiatives. Provide ongoing information about successes/innovative client programs to internal communications team.
Training: Oversee training and implementation of developed systems and standards to ensure consistent execution by operators.
- Conduct field visits to observe program execution and capture feedback to incorporate into program enhancements and improvements
- Ensure positive interactions with other Channel Growth and Marketing team members; maintain open and candid dialogue and collaborate to achieve impactful outcomes
- Ensure operating teams are aware of - and equipped with - all necessary programs, systems and tools to be effective in delivering revenue growth and customer satisfaction
- Identify, develop, and support the delivery of training content to improve understanding and execution of Residential Brand standards
- Manage training compliance tracking