Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around the world every day. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
The successful New Business Analyst will support direct sale leaders by partnering with Merchandising, Supply Chain, Operations and Finance to develop programs that meet the needs of the customer and satisfy the profit targets required by the organization as a whole.
- Serve as strategic partner for National Account Executives (NAEs), Direct Sale Executives (DSEs), National Account Managers (NAMs), Key Account Managers (KAMs) and the AUS Field Organization. Identify and qualify new business opportunities and create sales and operations strategies to assist in winning new customers and renew existing customers.
- Manage all New Business and Base Business growth requests under $3m to ensure they are completed accurately and on-time.
- Quantify the projected revenue and profit on new business opportunities through preparation and analysis of financial models.
- Present financial models and program parameters to senior management on a recurring basis.
- Help maintain bid database to ensure consistent, accurate company information for development of strategic bid responses.
- Track and gather results of bid awards (wins/losses and reasons why).
- Work with new business and base business sales representatives to pre-qualify new business and base growth opportunities. Prequalification includes analyzing core/non-standard product requirements, determining if service requirements can be fulfilled by ADS, ensuring contractual obligations are satisfactory, etc.
- In instances where opportunity does not meet prequalification requirements, work with sales partners as well as other functional areas to offer alternative solutions.
- Engage internal and external resources to develop necessary marketing strategies focused on meeting customer acquisition targets & financial objectives.
- Serve as liaison between sales organization and corporate legal department on contract renewals and new contract negotiations.
- For new customers, coordinate with Merchandising and Creative to communicate customer program requirements, sales presentation needs, and associated timelines.
- Provide weekly report of new business pipeline as well as a win/loss tracking and analysis.
- Drive customized proposal development allowing sales force to be more responsive to customer requests. Proposal development includes partnering with sales and collaborating with other functional areas to deliver an impressive submission.
- Work closely with the Implementation Supervisor on timely transition of new accounts to the appropriate account management team.
- Occasional travel required to collaborate with DSEs and NAEs on client presentations. Participation in client presentations may also require educating prospects on breadth of services offered and discussing contract terms at a high level.
- Assist Sales and Finance teams with the projection of revenue flow for new business.
- Assist in preparation of quarterly new business report.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested including some finance related functions
NOTE: This is not an IT or Technical Business Analyst role.
Aramark does not sponsor candidates to work in the U.S.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
EXPERIENCE: Jobholder must possess strong communication, judgment, time management, and presentation skills.
- Must be self-motivated and possess an attention to detail
- Must be organized and deadline driven
- Project management experience a plus
- Must be able to work well in a team environment, provide direction and motivate others.
- Ability to resolve issues and identify creative solutions in the customer acquisition/retention process
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills are required.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a matrix organization is required.
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran